- Researchers must sign in for each visit.
- Only note papers and research materials are permitted at work tables (Brief cases, backpacks, coats, and other items must be left in the designated area.)
- Smoking, eating and drinking (including water bottles) are not permitted in the Reading Room.
- Only pencils may be used when working with original materials.
- Researchers will be allowed access to one archival box at a time.
- Maintain the existing order of records.
- Return all materials to the archivist when you are finished.
- The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of libel, copyright, and literary property rights when quoting or publishing archival materials.
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.